A New Open-Supply-Chain Alternative
Mjenzi Cloud partners with Intel to bring you the latest CPU architectures which we have made available on multiple different server platforms. Customers are free to pick and choose CPU, GPU, RAM, NVMe, SSD, storage controllers and network interface cards to meet their unique requirements. You simply pick a platform and start configuring servers today! We hold the full range of Intel open CPUs!
Performance Made Flexible
The 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors provides a balanced architecture with built-in acceleration and advanced security capabilities, designed through decades of innovation for the most in-demand workload requirements. Whether it's multi-cloud or AI, HPC, network, security or IOT, the 3rd Gen processors are optimised to handle almost anything you throw on them with 8 to 40 powerful cores!
Start configuring your own 3rd Gen Intel Ice Lake server with us today!
- Optimized for cloud, enterprise, HPC, network, security, and IoT workloads with 8 to 40 powerful cores and a wide range of frequency, feature, and power levels.
- Infused with Intel Crypto Acceleration, increasing the performance of encryption intensive workloads including SSL web serving, 5G infrastructure, and VPN/ firewalls, while reducing the performance impact of pervasive encryption.
- The only datacentre CPU with built-in AI acceleration, end-to-end data science tools, and an ecosystem of smart solutions.
- Engineered for the demands of cloud workloads and to support a wide range of XaaS environments.
- Powered by Intel SGX, which protects data and application code while in use from the edge to the datacentre and multi-tenant public cloud.
Overview of 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- Available with up to 40 powerful cores.
- Built-in workload acceleration features include Intel Deep Learning Boost, Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 512, and Intel Speed Select Technology.
Available Multi-Socket Scale to Propel Insights
- Four-to-eight–socket 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors deliver multi-socket core count density, with up to 224 cores per platform in an 8-socket configuration.
- Up to six Intel UltraPath Interconnect (Intel UPI) channels increase platform scalability and improve inter-CPU bandwidth for I/O-intensive workloads versus the previous generation, offering the perfect balance between improved throughput and energy efficiency.