The successor to ADLINK's best-selling MXE-1300 Series, the MXE-1500 offers richer I/O interfaces, and more flexible I/O configurations in the same compact enclosure. Intel® Celeron®(Braswell) processors, Intel’s last generation of CPU to support Windows 7, power the MXE-1500 to a 90% increase in image processing capabilities over the previous generation, and support three independent displays, altogether delivering an unequaled price/performance ratio and making the MXE-1500 an ideal choice for industrial automation applications and mass transit operators.
- Intel® Celeron® QC N3160/DC N3060 SoC processor
- DDR3L 2x SODIMM up to 8GB
- 3x independent displays: DP, VGA (Optional LVDS or DP)
- Built-in ADLINK SEMA management solution
- 3x GbE, 2x RS-232/422/485, 2x RS-232, 4x DI/ 4x DO