An evolution in performance
- Increased bandwidth of up to 3,200 Mbps
- Easily processing massive workloads with enhanced speed,
- The DDR4 transfers more data faster than ever before,
- Offers 4 bank groups (total 16 banks) to reduce interleaving delays, plus 3,200 Mbps bandwidth and 1TB/s system memory.
Less energy, greater efficiency
- Advanced process technology
- Reduce core and on/off power
- Samsung’s industry-first 1x nm process technology enables DDR4 to consume less power while boosting performance, reducing TCO. The 1.2V low operating voltage and Pseudo Open Drain (POD) interface enables lower power consumption, using 25% less energy.
- Safe CRC transmission
- Parity bit to prevent errors
- System reliability is ever more critical as datacentres process ever more traffic. Advanced features of the Samsung DDR4 ensure superior data transmission, including Write CRC to help recognize multibit failures and parity checks for CMD/ADD to prevent system malfunctions.
The Tested Truth in Memory
- Computer makers do not manufacture memory! They only label modules with branded stickers increasing your cost! They buy from SAMSUNG, who makes the DRAM and assembles the modules.